ADVERTISING MEDIA KIT
NBT Equities Research is a new kind of investor relations and post APO post IPO sponsorship platform. We provide niche research to attract niche investors who are attractive to niche public growth companies and ETFs while leveraging today’s best investor relations tool such as social media and the rapidly spreading social graph. We also provide a new, relevant structure for investor relations with our Managed Social Media Investor Relations™ and associated IR services. The majority of our readers are accredited investors with a high net worth with an entrepreneurial risk taking nature.
COMMUNITY MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS*
- Male: 85%, Women: 15% Median Age: 45
- Average HHI: $158,000, 63% HHI > $100,000
- College or Post Grad Degree: 89%
- C-Level or Executive Management: 72%
- Average Portfolio Net Worth: $250,000
- 8% Have Portfolios Worth $1,000,000+
STAR POWER HELPS…A LOT
Our founder, Tobin Smith, is a regular contributor at Fox Business Network and regular guest on Fox News Bulls & Bears. This adds to the NBT Equities Research brand’s reach and brand equity.
- Website Sponsorship
- Expanded NBT Equities Research.com Investor Relations Company Profile. Go beyond being an NBT index company with our expanded investor relations platform that converts shareholders to long term investors.
- NBT Equities Research
- Invite-Only Investor Conferences and Road Shows
INVESTOR RELATIONS SERVICES
- Managed Social Media for Investor Relations for both public and private companies
- Virtual Road Show Management
- Investor Media Public Relations
To learn more contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NBT EQUITIES RESEARCH’S INVESTING VERTICALS INCLUDE:
- Mobile Internet Investor
- Brazia Small Cap Investor (Brasil + Asia)
- ETF Investor
- Clouds Investor (Cloud computing)
- Green Tech Investor (sustainable energy)
- LED Lighting Investor (The lighting technology revolution)
- Unconventional Energy Investor (Profiting from the next big energy discovery)
- Breakthrough Biotech Investor
- Smart Grid Investor (Profiting from the next big thing in energy distribution)
- Macro/Market Forecast
- Electric Autos
*Demographics are based on comparable website statistics to include The Street, Business Insider, and the Wall Street Journal.